Garlic Herb Baked Chicken
- 28 g margarine (melted)
- 1 T garlic herb seasoning
- 300 g chicken tenders
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Stir together the melted margarine and garlic herb seasoning until well combined.
3. Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.
4. Place the chicken tenders on a baking sheet or in a casserole dish, making sure they are not crowded. Brush garlic herb butter over the surface of each breast.
5. Place the chicken in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the thickest end of the tender has reached 165F.
6. Once the chicken has baked through, let it rest for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- This version (Fri, 27 Dec 2019 20:47)
- Garlic Herb Baked Chicken (Fri, 27 Dec 2019 20:43)