Taco Bell Fajitas
- Seasoning Mix:
- 1/2 T Corn Starch / Corn Flour
- 1/4 t chili powder, to taste
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t paprika
- 1/2 t Sugar (Granulated)
- 1/2 t crushed chicken bullion cube
- 1/4 t onion powder
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
- 1/8 t cumin
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 1 T oil
- 2.5 T water
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
Place tortillas in foil, into a 350F oven.
Combine all of the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Rub some mix onto chicken. Cook and stir chicken in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet 5 minutes on medium-high heat. Add seasoning mix, water, green pepper, and onion; cook and stir on medium heat 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
Spoon chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Top as desired with salsa. Roll up tortillas.