- 1/2 lb genoa salami (sliced thin)
- 1/2 lb cooked ham (sliced thin)
- 1 lb cheese (grated)
- 2 c mayonnaise
- 2 T white vinegar
- 2 t dried oregano
- 1 c chopped onion
- 1 c shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato (diced)
- hoagie rolls (several, torn into pieces)
1. Chop salami, ham and cheese into small pieces. Combine the meat and cheese together in a large bowl. Chop your onion into small pieces and add it to your bowl o' meat.
2. In a medium bowl, add mayo, vinegar, and oregano. Whisk until smooth. Add half of the mayo mixture into the large bowl and using a spatula, mix the mayo and chopped meat and onion together. Add the rest of the mayo and continue mixing until it's all incorporated.
3. Top with shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes before serving. Spread it onto torn pieces of soft hoagie rolls. Mmm, tastes just like something from a Philly deli.