Salmon Souffle Cakes
- 3/4 c salmon (drained, flaked)
- 1 c mashed potatoes (seasoned)
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/4 t celery salt (celery seed + salt)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 T buttered bread crumbs
Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs. Put on lightly floured board. Cut into squares. Roll in buttered crumbs.
Place in greased shallow casserole and bake in preheated oven at 450* until very brown and hot. Do not bake souffles for more than 10 minutes. If baked too long, they will be dry.
May be served with hollandaise sauce poured over each square.