Lemon Chive Roasted Vegetables
- 115 g small red potatoes, halved
- 115 g small fingerling potatoes, halved
- 75 g baby carrots
- 1/3 vidalia or other sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 1 t olive oil
- 1 t fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4 t lemon zest
- 1 t fresh lemon juice
- dash salt
- dash pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to coat. Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a pancoated with cooking spray. Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning after 15 minutes.
3. Combine vegetables and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to coat.