Coupe Coupe Sandwiches
- 3/4 t garlic powder
- 3/4 t chicken bouillon
- 1/8 t cayenne
- freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz steak
- 1/2 sliced anaheim pepper
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 1/2 baguette
1. In a small bowl combine the garlic powder, bouillon, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Rub half of it into the steak.
2. In your broiler brown the steak on both sides.
3. In a roasting dish place 1/4 cup water and the steak. Lower the oven to 350F and cook for a half hour. Remove from the oven, add another 1/4 cup of water, and lower the heat to 250F. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and check if it’s cooked or not. If not, continue this process checking roughly every 20 minutes. Once done, slice the steak.
5. In a skillet with a little bit of oil, cook the onions and pepper. Slice the baguette down the middle and then in half. Put it in the oven for about 10 minutes.
6. To make the sandwich spread some mayonnaise on one side of the bread. Place the onions, pepper, and steak on the bread to make the sandwich.