Fried Red Potatoes
- 1 Kg red potatoes
- 42 g butter (3T)
- 1/2 T seasoned salt
- 3/4 t onion powder
- 3/4 t garlic powder
- 1.5 T bacon bits
- 3/4 c shredded cheese
1. Clean potatoes and cook them until soft (in microwave about three minutes, or by boiling).
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a frying pan.
3. When the potatoes are done, slice them in half and then cube them.
4. Add the potatoes to the frying pan; sprinkle with the seasoned salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. Fry until lightly brown and crispy on all sides, about 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the bacon bits on top and cover with cheese. Remove from heat, cover the pan, and let it sit until the cheese is melted.