Green Beans with Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 t toasted sesame oil
- 3/4 t Asian chile garlic sauce
- 1 T minced cilantro leaves (fresh)
- 1/2 T sesame seeds (toasted in a small dry skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 4 minutes)
- 1/2 t salt - table
- 1/2 lb green beans (ends trimmed)
1. Combine dressing ingredients in a large serving bowl; set aside.
2. Bring 1.25L (1.25 quarts) of water to a boil in a pot over high heat. Add salt and green beans; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Drain the beans and transfer them to the serving bowl. Toss with dressing. Season with salt to taste; serve immediately.