- 1.5 T cider vinegar
- 1 T whole grain mustard
- 1 t minced garlic
- 2 t lime juice
- 1 T lemon juice
- 3 T brown sugar
- 1/2 t salt - table
- 2 T olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 225 g chicken breast (boneless skinless, whole or in pieces)
1. Combine all ingredients. Cover and marinate chicken in the fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Remove chicken from marinade just before you preheat your grill or broiler. Discard marinade. Lightly oil your grill or broiler pan.
3. Grill or broil about 10 minutes per side.
SJ Note 9 July 2014: Excellent - a keeper! I used 225g (8oz) of chicken chopped into about 1" dice, made the marinade the night before, added the chicken in the morning, marinated for about 10 hours, skewered, cooked on the George Foreman grill, and ate as food on a stick (one of our favorites). Very little work - quick for the hands on time. Easy! Very tasty! Flavorful! Moist! A keeper.