- 1/3 c extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/3 c shrimp stock (or chicken stock, or dry white wine)
- 1 T lemon juice
- 42 g butter
- 3/4 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 150 g pasta, cooked, for serving
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Put olive oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat and cook slowly to infuse the oil with the garlic, but do not burn garlic.
Add red pepper flakes. Raise the heat to medium high. Add stock/wine, cook until alcohol is burned off, about 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and butter. Cook until reduced to desired thickness. Add shrimp and season with a little salt. Cook until shrimp is done.
Serve over cooked pasta. Garnish with parsley.