Hot Cocoa Powder
- 26 g sugar
- 8 g cocoa powder
- 1/4 t ground cinnamon
- 2 drop vanilla extract
- 415 mL milk
- Optional extras
- whipped cream
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
1. Mix sugar, cocoa powder, and cinnamon together in a small saucepan.
2. Add approximately 20ml of milk, and drops of vanilla extract, stir to form a well-mixed paste.
3. Gradually mix in the remaining milk.
4. Place the saucepan on the heat, stirring constantly until the milk reaches approximately 170F. Do not allow the milk to boil, and do not stop stirring or it will burn to the saucepan.
5. Pour into a large mug, optionally (who'm I kidding?) top with whipped cream, marshmallows, and a dash of nutmeg.