- chicken breasts (4-6; boneless)
- 1/2 c plain yogurt (or plain greek yogurt)
- 1 T minced garlic
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 T canola oil
- 1 t sugar
- 1 t chili powder
- 3/4 t ground ginger (or 1T minced fresh)
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t ground cumin
1. Place chicken breasts into a ziplock bag; set aside.
2. Combine the marinade ingredients; pour into the bag with the chicken. Seal, and turn the bag to coat the chicken with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate at least 8 hours, or overnight.
4. Cook until done using your preferred method, usually around 25 minutes.