Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
- 227 g chicken (boneless, skinless, sliced or chopped)
- 2 t Cajun seasoning
- 2 T butter
- 125 g pasta (linguine, etc)
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 1 c whipping cream
- 2 T chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 t dried basil
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 t garlic powder
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese
1. Start boiling a large pot of water.
2. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter until chicken is cooked, about 5 to 7 minutes.
4. When the water comes to a boil, add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 7 minutes. Drain when done.
5. Reduce heat add green onion, cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder; heat through.
6. Add the hot pasta and toss with Parmesan cheese.
SJ Note Aug 2017: Good! Needs more sauce, so upped cream from 1/2 cup to 1 cup. Will have again.