Balsamic Baked Chicken
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 t minced garlic
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1/4 t freshly ground black pepper
- 225 g chicken (boneless skinless)
- fresh parsley (to garnish)
1. Combine the olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, and pepper. Place the chicken in a shallow dish or heavy duty zip top bag and pour the marinade over the top. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 1 to 8 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 375F. Pour the chicken and marinade into a baking dish. Place the chicken in the oven and bake for 45 minutes. Use a spoon or baster to baste the chicken with the juices from the bottom of the dish once or twice during baking.
3. Remove the chicken from the oven after 45 minutes and sprinkle a handful of freshly chopped parsley over the top.