Smoked Salmon Scramble
- 4 eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 t dried dill
- 1 T unsalted butter
- 2 oz smoked salmon (in bite-sized pieces)
- freshly ground white pepper (to taste)
1. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until light and frothy. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mash the cream cheese and dill together.
3. In a large, nonstick saute pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add the eggs.
5. While eggs are still soft and wet, stir in the smoked salmon, cheese mixture, and white pepper.
6. Using a rubber spatula, pull eggs that are cooked on the edges to the centre of the pan and gently shake the pan to redistribute the scrambled eggs evenly over the cooking surface.
7. Continue to cook, moving the eggs from the side to the centre of the pan every few minutes, until eggs reach the desired consistency.
8. Serve immediately.