One pan Mediterranean baked fish with vegetables
- 1 t lemon zest (zest of 1 lemon)
- 1 T lemon juice (juice of 1 lemon)
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 2 t minced garlic
- 1 t dill weed
- 1/2 t seasoned salt (plus more for later)
- 1/4 T freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1/4 t ground coriander
- 1/2 lb green beans (fresh or thawed)
- 1/2 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 c sliced onion
- 2 white fish fillets
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients together. Add the green beans, tomatoes, and onions and toss to coat with the sauce (you can do this in batches if the bowl is too small).
3. With a large slotted spoon, transfer the vegetables to a large baking sheet. Keep the vegetables to one side or one half of the baking sheet and make sure they are spread out in one layer.
4. Add the fish fillet strips (1.5" thick) to the remaining sauce, toss to coat. Transfer the fish to the baking sheet next to the vegetables and pour any remaining sauce on top.
5. Lightly sprinkle the fish and vegetables with a little seasoned salt.
6. Bake in the 450F oven for 15 minutes. Then transfer the baking sheet to the top oven rack and broil for another 3-5 minutes, watching carefully. The cherry tomatoes should begin to pop under the broiler.
7. When ready, remove the baked fish and vegetables from the oven. Serve immediately.
- This version (Fri, 15 Feb 2019 21:03)
- One pan Mediterranean baked fish with vegetables (Fri, 15 Feb 2019 21:03)
- One pan Mediterranean baked fish with vegetables (Fri, 15 Feb 2019 15:44)
- One pan Mediterranean baked fish with vegetables (Fri, 15 Feb 2019 15:43)
- One pan Mediterranean baked fish with vegetables (Fri, 15 Feb 2019 15:42)