Mocha Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 250 g Flour (Plain) (2 cups)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 3/4 t cinnamon
- 1/4 t salt
- 340 g unsalted butter (softened at room temperature; 1.5 cups)
- 3 T instant espresso powder
- 120 g Sugar (Icing) (1 cup)
- 110 g Sugar (Brown) (1/2 cup)
- 1.5 c dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 c Sugar (Granulated)
Preheat oven to 350F.
In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
In larger bowl, beat butter until fluffy. Add espresso powder and mix well. Add icing sugar and brown sugar and mix well. Add flour mix about 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well each addition. Stir in chocolate chips.
Put granulated sugar in small shallow bowl. Scoop out about 1 tbsp dough, flattening slightly into a disk. Dip one side into sugar and place sugared side up on ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
Bake 12 - 14 minutes. Let cookies cool 1 - 2 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.