Chicken with Potatoes and Peppers
- chicken (to serve 2; originally calls for 4 thighs; skinless)
- 1 lb new potates (rinsed; 8 mini)
- 1 chopped bell pepper (125g)
- 2 T olive oil (30mL)
- 2 T lemon juice (30mL)
- 2 T balsamic vinegar (30mL)
- 1/2 t chili powder (to taste)
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1 t dried cilantro
- 1 t paprika
- 1/2 t Salt (Sea)
- 1 t freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 t sugar
Preheat oven to 400 F / 200 C.
Combine chicken, potatoes, and pepper in a casserole dish.
Mix together the sauce ingredients in a small jar; shake to combine. Pour over chicken mixture. Stir to combine.
Bake for 40-50 minutes until potatoes are tender.
Note from source: Serves 2, but is easily doubled or tripled.
SJ Note 12 May 2014: Tasty! Too much potato, and not done quite enough for Chris' taste, but these are easily fixed. I've tweaked those issues in the copy above. A keeper!