Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, and Shallots
- 260 g small potatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 medium carrots, scrubbed and cut into 2" pieces
- 2 large shallots, peeled
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 t fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine potatoes, carrots, shallots and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
3. Transfer vegetables to roasting pan. Roast until vegetables are almost tender, stirring occasionally, about 45-60 minutes. Add rosemary and roast until vegetables are golden brown and tender, about 15 minutes longer. Transfer vegetables to bowl and serve.