Apple Bread II
- 3 c Flour (Plain) (375g)
- 2 c granulated sugar (440g)
- 1 t cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 t vanilla extract
- 1.25 c vegetable oil (10 fl oz)
- 2 grated apples
- 1 t table salt
- 1 c chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 t baking soda
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150C). In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well blended. Pour batter into 2 two-pound lined loaf pans. Bake for about 90 minutes.
SJ Note: Use two-pound loaf pans, which are about 9"x5"x3". This is a favorite recipe - always tasty, uses things we generally have on hand, and keeps really well.
- Apple Bread II (Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:58)
- This version (Sun, 06 Mar 2016 13:12)